Prenatal Yoga: This class will help you stay in tune with your body and assist in centering yourself. It will also offer techniques to gain strength for labor.
- Sessions and times vary with participant demand. Please put your name and availability on the request list.
- Fees: Range from $15-$60 depending on length of class session
The StrongWomen Program is a national evidenced-based community exercise and nutrition program targeted to midlife and older women. It involves strength training 2-3 times per week.
- Class session: Fall 2014, dates TBA (12-week session)
- Class time: TBA
Total Body is a program concentrating on overall body strengthening using free weights, fit balls, resistance tubes, full body exercises and a variety of other equipment.
- Class session: May 12-July 11 (9-week session) No class May 26th or July 4th
July 14-Sept. 12 (9-week session) No class Sept. 1
- Class time: 7 am Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Fee: $135
**Classes need to have 5 participants to run and are capped at 8 participants to guarantee efficient space. If a class does not run, prepaid participants will receive a credit toward the next session or puchase. Classes may be added or cancelled at anytime.